Personal data is information that identifies you, e.g. your name, your address, e-mail or postal addresses. This statement sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
We may collect and process the following:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Puglia Holiday Rentals website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the Site from and the pages they visited.
We will use your personal information only for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information you have requested about our services.
- We may also use your contact information to send you with information about other services we offer that we think may be of interest to you.
If you wish to stop receiving such information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we have obtained your consent or it is for the purposes of a contract you have entered into
- If data is being tested by the software house If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction)
Where we transfer personal information to service providers we will only allow your personal information to be used for the purposes set out above. Where personal data, has been shared with a third party, the third party warrants that such data will at all times be in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
The Carnival of Putignano is one of the oldest carnival celebration in the world. Sundays during this period see processions of huge papier mache displays, usually depicting satirical images of contemporary figures, along with masked and costumed groups parading through the town.
The four parades of papier mache floats and masqueraded groups take place on the following days:
Sunday 17th February 15.30
Sunday 24th February 15.30
Sunday 3rd March 15.30
Shrove Tuesday 5th March 19.00pm
For direct flights from the UK to Bari and Brindisi, Puglia's main airports check the links below.
Ryanair flies to both Bari and Brindisi throughout the year from Stansted
British Airways flies to Bari from Gatwick April through to October
Easyjet flies to Bari or Brindisi from Gatwick throughout the year
Other Italian airports within easy reach of Puglia include Pescara and Naples (about 3 hours).
Please feel free to contact us by using this form or the telephone numbers above or email us on:
If you are looking for some help with finding the perfect holiday rental in Puglia please include the following information so what we can process your enquiry as quickly as possible
No of nights
No of adults
No of children
Budget for this period
Any further information that would help us to find the perfect Puglia rental for you and your family.
We look forward to hearing from you
Your message has been sent
We aim to respond within 24 hours.
Thank you for contacting Puglia Holiday Rentals.
Your dream holiday starts here!
Ooops something seems to have gone wrong! Please try again.
Failing that you can always reach us via email at:
Error message indication below